Desperate for food in GwangHwa-Mun Area in Seoul?? D Tower building

Hi. I would like to introduce Seoul's tourist areas from now on.

Today I will talk about D Tower in GwangHwa-Mun area("Mun" is pronounced as [Moon] in Korean actually )




This building has lots of fancy restaurants but the options aren't that many if you expected something like a world food court.

I will just introduce some good restaurants in this building.

1. On the Borders:
It's a Mexican restaurant. In my opinion the food lacks the authentic "Mexican" feel to it, but it's still okay for an option if you get hungry, and you can see many western people coming to this resto as a group. Maybe there are from financial guys from "Seoul Finance Center" nearby. But generally I think I've seen tourists come to this place too.

My rating for this area is 7/10

Vegetarian options available. If you ask for a menu without meat and explain your type they are willing to provide that without meat.
and the cheapest single meal is from 12 dollars.
Don't forget to ask for a coupon since the second time you come here, you would get like 10% discount.

2. Paulies
It's a New York style pizza place and it also has some vegetarian options. The price for pizza starts from like at least 17~19 dollars (the cheapest is New York Cheese pizza like that and the second expensive is margherita and it has some price gap from this NY Cheese)
Pasta menus are relatively cheap and starts from like 12 dollars.


3. Korean Restaurants. Si-byeol-li(byeol is pronounced as [beer-earl] in Korean)
Its main menu is Korea Bul-go-gi(Korean beef BBQ)
Interestingly I visit this place for having vegetarian bibimbap.
As for Bibimbap, its bibimbap isn't as tasteful as other restaurants but still it is from the fact it only provides simple ingredient combinations. I guess the food quality itself isn't compromised.

I haven't really tried meat menus but I have seen many foreign business men is invited by their Korean business guys in here.

4. Mad for Garlic
It's one of the busiest places in this building. They have pizzas and pastas. 



5. Bills
Yes. I think it's the one you know already(but I'm not completely sure about it yet:))
I visited the website and it had Seoul branch. So it's the bills we know. 




6. Pho
Yes, of course there is a Pho resto, but actually I haven't tried.

6. 

I will continue to complete this posting
Previous Post Next Post