NRC, National Research Corporation (NRC), stock to consider when it dips


 NRC, National Research Corporation (NRC)


Why this stock?

 Great ROE and Net Income and more. 

June, 5th, 2019 


Hi, I would like to introduce another good stock to buy today.
It's a firm called National Research Corporation (NRC). 


Whys is it a good firm?


As you can see from the revenue growth and that of operating income, 
you can see why I chose this firm. 

For a brief information, below is the summary of what this company is doing.
For more than 38 years, National Research Corporation has been a leading provider of analytics and insights that facilitate measurement and improvement of the patient and employee experience while also increasing patient engagement and customer loyalty for healthcare providers, payers and other healthcare organizations in the United States and Canada.  The Company’s solutions enable its clients to understand the voice of the customer with greater clarity, immediacy and depth. 

So it's basically an analytics firm and the revenue is supported by steady growth of healthcare industry.

But is there a caveat?

Sadly, yes.
I think the link below can give you some idea to what would be a good stock to buy.
Uncovering The Uncovered: National Research Corporation - National Research Corporation (NASDAQ:NRC) | Seeking Alpha

There's some complex class A, class B reclassification issue and the stock price was badly set regardless of the real fundamental of the firm. 

So what's the valuation number?

It might be quite disappointing that it's a bit(I'd say quite) expensive though, considering the financial numbers of this stock. 
So I recommend when the stock prices is lowered a bit, you should probably consider buying this stock.


Previous Post Next Post