Interesting idea on applying lucid dreaming technique to reality


Hello, I actually realized the author of Transurfing series, Vadim Zeland's book is about
the application of lucid dream techniques to reality.
So in this post, I will just introduce this book, not really going deep into this book:)

For those who don't know of Transurfing series, I will briefly talk about it:
This series is like Russian version of Secret.
It became a huge bestseller in there.
The main idea is that in this reality, we are like just dream body and characters.
In his book, he keeps saying that in order to wake up to our goal(dream achievement like in Secret)
we need to use some techniques.
They include:
We should consciously keep saying to ourselves in this reality that we see ourselves and this reality.
and in addition, we should use some kind of imagery thing called "plaid"
(it's what makes this book unique from Secret books)

Previous Post Next Post